Monday, July 30, 2012

Updates

Beige again!
I've talked about the vanishing act in recent posts.  I'm finding a situation that is just as strange and occuing again and again.  After the Vanishing act, weather it's after a good date or a bad one, I assume that is it.  I assume I won't hear from them again, and to be honest, I don't really care if I do. There has been a surprising number of guys that reappear.  Most recently, Beige messaged again.  It was just a "how are you" message but it always leaves me thinking "REALLY?" We had a lousy date, we haven't spoken for weeks but now you want to message?  It's too bad you haven't found someone more amazing than me (amazing, if I do say so myself), but just because you haven't managed to arrange another date for yourself doesn't mean you should begin messaging me again.
"Moto" did the same thing after not so awful dates.  Weeks later there was a What's Up? message.  Is there something I am missing here?  If you're interested why would you wait three and a half weeks to text?


Mediocre
I'm not sure how I feel about the fact that my post on mediocrity has the most views of all my posts in the last two months. Mediocrity is even better than I thought!


Chaos at work
The levels of misdirection and confusion amongst the upper levels in my project at work are expanding again. It's late July, as in almost August.  I'd love to make plans for August.  The problem is that I don't know what my schedule is.  That's right.  My life ends in an inky black abyss starting in August. I can't plan dates because I don't know when I working.  I've been warned that during the first week (s?) of the month I should plan on eleven hour days.  Yep, ELEVEN hour days. . . hence, not wanting to make plans because I might need to collapse. It's starting to look like a less positive thing that I am one of the last men standing in my division.

No comments:

Post a Comment