Monday, July 25, 2011

Viet NAM!!!

I am writing a two minute blog to let you all know I'm still alive and kickin.  I love LOVE LOVE LOVE Viet nam.  The people, aside from the vendors, taxi and ojek guys, are very friendly and helpful.  The scenery has been amazing.  I've seen big city, small city, beach and now hills/highlands.  I can't wait to get back here to see all the things I missed.  I've met killer people from NZ, Iceland, Germany and The States so far.  Han oi was a great place. I spent nearly a week there and got to know some folks.  Then a flight to Da Nang local bus to Hoi An.  I'm glad we skipped Nha Trang in favor of more time in Hoi An which is a fantastic little secret.  Now two days in Da Lat and then on to Sai gon tonight on the bus.
To those in Indo, I can't wait to see you when I get back.  To my family, I miss you always and am finding goodies for you. To my blog folks (both those who read mine and those whose blogs I read) I will get all caught up once I'm back.
I'm at least a thousand photos into the trip, have roaring stories to tell and a tan darker than ever before.
See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment