Thursday, April 28, 2011

icky icky sicky

Hello all and once again I begin with an apology. My plan was to return from Singapore tan and rested, resuming my life and my blog post haste. Oh riiiight,  life is what happens when we're busy making plans.   Instead I ended up visiting the emergency room at Singapore General Hospital to be misdiagnosed, then seeing the doctor again after my return to Jakarta for what appears to be a more correct diagnosis. On that note I've been in agony for over a week now.  I am also having technical difficulties with internet, both at home and at work.  And although I should take advantage of the internet now, I've reverted to a five year old in the last week and napped every day (well, Tuesday I just went to bed early and slept twelve hours but  I'm still counting it).  Today shall be no exception. I will keep it painfully brief and do my best to get a blog in the bag tomorrow at work when I'm feeling better (I hope).

Notes to follow will be on the highs and lows of my first real tourist trip to Singapore, meaning I was there more than eight hours, a cliffs notes version of my recent maladies and update about work's chaotic schedule.

Thanks for hanging in there with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment